Find Legal Information:

If you need an attorney for help in a current criminal case, please contact the Office of The Ohio Public Defender.



Search through the Ohio Legal Aid websites.

Suggested Search Terms

  • Disconnect
  • Energy assistance programs
  • HEAP
  • Lifeline assistance
  • Ohio Consumer Counsel
  • PIPP
  • Shut-off
  • Utility assistance
Translate »